I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A quick prayer request

If you have a moment, please join me in lifting up:

1. The Presbytery of Mississippi Disaster Recovery:
We're going through some transition and we're gearing up for a few busy months of hard work.
2. Gulf Coast Mission:
Four months in, many more to go. Your love and support means everything.
3. Scott and Rebecca & family:
The pastor of Handsboro and Orange Grove Presbyterian Churches and his family have just moved into the manse, where we hope they will enjoy many great years of health and happiness.
4. The Gulf Coast churches:
Rebuilding is hard on a congregation- they need all our support!

In love,
Erin

No comments: