I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

BIG NEWS!

We're moving!

I'm pretty fired up about it. Living, working and worshiping in the same building has been a challenge. So next Friday, we're moving to an apartment. It's right around the block, which is great because we can still walk to church/work. As soon as I get the camera over there, I'll take some photos to show y'all. We're in the process now of getting the water, power and internet turned on (YES- I SAID INTERNET!!!! We're going to have WiFi in the apartment- hurray for modern technology...). Then we have the fun of furnishing and decorating the place. My address will remain the same, though, so cards, letters, and packages are still and always welcome at Handsboro.

Yippee!

And in the new home, I would like to be addressed accordingly:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Eminence the Very Viscountess Couni-dogg the Bibulous of Molton St Anywhere
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

No comments: