Top 10 signs you're ready to get out of Mississippi:
10. You're drinking Blue Gatorade for communion.
9. You trip and fall on your face while trying to get lunch for a new homeless friend.
8. You're sick of Shrimp Po' Boys.
7. Every time your roommates leave out a dirty coffee mug you dream tossing it out the window (the mug, not the roommate- okay, sometimes the roommate too).
6. You pinched a nerve in your back entering 98 backlogged work orders into a spreadsheet that no one but you will ever use.
5. You said, "Take it easy, now, y'all" and no one seemed surprised.
4. You can't remember the last time you wore anything other than PDA blue. (Bonus points if you can't remember the last time you showered!)
3. You fell asleep two of the past three nights while holding your alarm clock.
2. Your mind wandered towards a few choice f-words when a nun cut you off at the gas pump.
(To be fair, this one may have been my fault since I was backing up to turn around at the pump- but still- not good.)
1. Your plane ticket says it is time to go home for Thanksgiving. I'm on my way!