I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Halloween Photos, take one...



Sorry that I am slow to post these....we're having Internet trouble at the church this week. Here are a few shots from our Halloween fun with the whole YAV gang. The Presbytery six dressed up as the PDA six. We thought it was pretty funny! Check out more photos on my photo page by clicking the link listed on the right ("Erin's Photo Page").
Love you,
E




1 comment:

Brenna said...

In the words of the Beatles (who also sang Love me Do), you've got to admit its getting better. I don't know if that's true, but I'd like it to be.