I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The start of a pattern?



Yes, another great day to report on!

This week was another doozey, but today I took the day off. Really off. All day! If was my first full day off since Christmas Day and it was very, very nice:

Slept in until 8:30.
Walked Dog.
3 loads of laundry.
Took down Christmas decorations, but left the tree up.
Taught dog how to catch a frisbee.
Sat outside in a t-shirt and shorts, soaking in the sun, with no bugs, while reading and petting the dog.
Margaritas in the sun with Dan around 2:30.
Kerry brought over new stairs for my trailer! No more falling for me and Ed!
Went out to watch football with the gang.
Came back to the village and watched more football with the gang.
In bed by 10:30pm.

1 comment:

Linda said...

yeah for days off!!

so, 10:30? does that mean no dancing??