I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Sunday, January 06, 2008

FYI

The Redskins ended an inspirational run for the playoffs with a thud last night by losing thier Wild Card game in blazing fashion. Eddie and I are pretty shaken up by it, but the 70 degree weather outside today sure is helping to heal our broken hearts.

This weekend I am spending most of my time helping to prepare Villages for the return of volunteers while also helping one of our long-term volunteers (and a dear, dear friend) pack to leave the Coast. She's moving to Chicago. I hear it's a bit colder than 70 degress there. Think she knows?

No comments: