I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just for Fun


I welcomed Eddie into my life (and my trailer) about a month and a half ago. Since then, we've had lots of fun and just a few little fights. He's already moved past his scared, calm days and is now in full high-energy, learning-new-tricks puppy mode. When I returned home from dinner tonight I noticed that he again had snuck into the shower and found himself a treat in the form of my face soap. I started compiling a mental list of things Eddie has eaten/crewed beyond recognition since moving into the Sprinter. The list cracked me up, so I thought I should share it here:

1. A loofah
2. My Life is Good flip flops
3. Two tubes of face soap
4. My sunglasses
5. Linda's computer power cord
6. About 12 rawhide bones
7. 1/2 a stalk of celery (a whole stalk fell to the floor, I was curious to see what he'd do- not much- apparently doesn't care for veggies)
8. My swim suit
9. The ankle zipper out of my favorite sweatpants
10. A razor he jumped for in the shower
11. The shower liner
12. 20 plastic grocery bags in one sitting
13. Two cardboard boxes
14. One ornament off my Christmas Tree
15. Seven socks, including Lauren's Christmas socks on Christmas morning
16. The corner of my couch
17. A plastic measuring cup
18. My copy of Into The Wild
19. An empty cigarette box he found by the street
20. HIS BED!

No comments: