I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Read me.

While doing research on Christmas gift programs for needy families today, I came across a touching letter penned by Sue Reed, the Executive Director of the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Gulf Coast. Far more eloquently than I have been able to explain, she puts to words the feel of the Gulf Coast this holiday season. I'm not promoting this organization or fundraising for them, so don't feel any obligation there. It's a good read if you have a few moments.
Peace,
Erin

Click here to read the article

No comments: