I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Friday, September 22, 2006

Photos.....from my frist two weeks here....I think....





A random assortment of photos from my first few weeks at Handsboro. At the top you'll see some of the crew waiting for dinner to start. I am chatting with Greg, Kerry and George. Next is a beautiful photo of the electrical work I spent a week on. I didn't wire that box, but I sure did help. It was a work of art! I am so proud of Fred the electrician and our team (photographed below). The 4th photo shows my roommates Brenna and Sarah Ann preparing for dinner.

No comments: