I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What's your campaign song?

Okay, so I stumbled across Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign website today and realized just how committed she is to solving the most pressing political problems facing the nation today......

Hillary Clinton is holding the final round of voting for her official campaign song, and I've just made my choice. Listen to the song choices and be sure to vote! http://www.hillaryclinton.com/campaignsong


My question to you is.....what would your theme song be?

When we start printing the Erin for President t-shirts, will you all join me in dancing to Bon Jovi's "Livin' of a Prayer"? The "prayer" shout-out might help me trick some conservatives into voting my way. Oh, but if we went with Dolly's "Working 9 to 5" we'd be sure to carry the South! Tough choice for me, huh?

No comments: