I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Bridge is Back




The Bay St. Louis Bridge re-opened today. We went to the celebration to see the new bridge, the Governor, the free food....but mostly to see people excited about living on the Gulf Coast, to see these residents celebrate their progress, and maybe to let some of that joy and hope rub off on us as well.



Click here for more about the Bridge Opening from WLOX.
Click here to see Bridge Opening photos from the Sun Herald.
Click here to see more of my photos from the Bridge Opening!

No comments: