I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Nothing works today

....not the top to my travel mug.
....not my mind.
....not my computer.
....not my patience.
....not my curse-word-filter.
....not my car ignition.
....not my forgiveness-bone.
....not my back.
....not my compromise skills.
....not my sweatshirt zipper.
....and apparently, not my ability to stop whining.

Good thing tomorrow is another day!

1 comment:

DMPC 2 said...

Most of the things on your list will work themselves out. Be very attentive, though, to the curse-word filter. It's your safety valve for so many things, and you must listen to it. If the world's just getting you down, **** it all and don't worry too much. Love you and look forward to seeing you soon.