I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sheesh!

Peace it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. -Unknown

Why did no one bring this quote to my attention BEFORE I started in the chaotic mess that is disaster recovery?

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I definitely had that quote hanging up in my bedroom the whole year we lived in MS. Also, sorry about the technology stuff. That is quite possibly the most stressful type of stress.