There is a bit of tagging going on with this post. From SL and Linda, and now to me......just because it is fun!
Here's what I came up with...some randomness fit for a list:
1. I drive a green Chevy Cavalier that's called Burt. She's a girl. A girl called Burt.
2. I've lived in 5 different states and two countries.
3. I've worked in a cubicle, in a church, in an office with a mountain view, in a school, in a courthouse, at an indoor pool, at an outdoor pool, at a restaurant, inside a historic library, and at the county fair.
4. I've never worked retail.
5. My favorite foods are all orange: Cheetos and mac-n-cheese.
6. I hate the feel of bare mattresses and bare pillows. Sometimes I wear socks on my hands when I change my sheets.
7. I'm quite accident prone. I've broken my arm 5 times, broke my foot and a couple of toes, herniated a disk in my back, and also had major injuries to my knee, ankle, and shoulders.
8. I pick up accents pretty easily. It's because I make fun of the way people talk and then it sticks.
9. I cry. All the time. At birthday parties. At sappy movies. In church. At every wedding. When ESPN puts together sports montages. If I loose my keys. All the time.
10. I love leopard print anything. It's tacky and bold and I just love it. Can't help it. Love, love, love.
Do you blog? Have you done the random list yet? No? Then it is now your turn. Consider yourself tagged, suckers!