I started this blog to keep my church, friends and family updated on my year volunteering in Katrina recovery with the Presbyterian Church (USA). I've now signed on for a second year working in disaster recovery and another year living in Mississippi. It's getting good....

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Why now???

Yesterday I was sick. I've had a cold for a while and it really caught up with me yesterday. I slept for about 20 hours and never left my trailer. The one good thing about being sick, however, is that all that time in bed allowed me the opportunity to discover the sheer BEAUTY and JOY of this fantastic new show called DANCING WITH THE STARS. You can watch it on ABC.com. Seriously! Where the heck have I been the past four years? That show is freaking awesome. The dancing, the has-beens, the drama, the sequins, and one really bad cover band. I'm in heaven. I almost don't want to get well....

No comments: